AccuWeather delivers 30MM+ impressions for big box tech retailer’s 24-hour Black Friday campaign
AccuWeather delivers 30MM+ impressions for big box tech retailer’s 24-hour Black Friday campaign.
Lessons learned from the 2019 hurricane season. Reducing the risk and liability before, during and after the storm
An in-depth look at the 2020 hurricane season forecast
Impacts of Hurricanes Barry and Dorian and Tropical Storm Imelda
- • Cross-platform takeovers
- • High-impact custom ad units
- • In a span of 24 hours, AccuWeather delivered over 30 million impressions and almost 137K clicks (170% of brand’s KPI of 80K clicks)
- • The high-impact mobile web hero placement delivered a CTR of 3.21%, while the desktop hero placement delivered a 1.01% CTR
- • Nearly 85% of the impressions delivered were from mobile and apps, reaching users on the move as they were shopping
Tell us about your company and one of our experts will be in touch.
The latest from AccuWeather
AccuWeather Appoints Rushelle Y. Bailey As General Counsel
AccuWeather, Inc., the global leader in weather forecasting services, has appointed Rushelle Y. Bailey Esq. as General Counsel
AccuWeather Highlights AI, Risk Comms, Hyperlocal Reporting, Climate Change at AMS Annual Meeting
AccuWeather Global Weather Center - January 29 2024 - AccuWeather expert meteorologists will lead and participate in discussions on a variety of important topics related to this year's meeting theme, "Living in a Changing Environment," including combining the best elements of human expertise, AI, and machine learning in the quest for the perfect forecast; leveraging weather...
AccuWeather 2024 US spring forecast: Early spring or 6 more weeks of winter?
AccuWeather Global Weather Center - January 31st 2024 - AccuWeather’s Spring Forecast is now available. Springtime snow, a “collapse” of El Niño and a surge of twisters in Tornado Alley are all possible this year as the seasons change. Get the details with AccuWeather’s 2024 U.S. spring forecast. “In like a lion out like a lamb,” is...