#1 battery brand sees 3x more engagement with AccuWeather’s severe weather-triggering and custom content
A #1 battery brand sees 3x more engagement with AccuWeather’s severe weather-triggering and custom content.
Lessons learned from the 2019 hurricane season. Reducing the risk and liability before, during and after the storm
An in-depth look at the 2020 hurricane season forecast
Impacts of Hurricanes Barry and Dorian and Tropical Storm Imelda
- • High-Impact, cross-platform display units
• Severe weather triggering & targeting
• Custom, co-branded video and article content
• Native, in-app background integration
• AccuWeather performed 20% above the brand agency’s viewability standards across weather aligned media and messaging
• Weather triggered messaging received 3x more interaction that standard run of site media
• Custom content featuring extreme meteorologist, Reed Timmer, garnered a 5.05% CTR
• 40% attention quality* on custom content
• 2x the benchmarked universal interaction rate**
*Attention Quality: Ratio of users that converted from hovering over an ad to interacting
**Universal Interaction Rate: Percentage of impressions where a user entered the frame of an ad and was active for at least half a second
Tell us about your company and one of our experts will be in touch.
The latest from AccuWeather
Rockbot Provides 24 Hour Continuous Weather Programming from AccuWeather
Millions of monthly viewers can watch AccuWeather NOW®, content dedicated to all things weather, now available on the Out-of-Home Media Streaming Service Rockbot TV
AccuWeather Introduces Revolutionary Interactive Display System for Esri Data At The 2023 Esri User Conference
New AccuWeather Command Center Display System™ is a large interactive display system designed to seamlessly integrate with Esri's GIS software.
AccuWeather Creates New Index to Measure and Quantify the Severity of Heat Waves
Heat Waves are the #1 Cause of Weather-Related Deaths in the U.S. AccuWeather Introduces the Only Scale that Tracks the Duration and Severity of Heat Waves, Allowing People to Now Easily Compare the Intensity of Current and Previous Heat Waves AccuWeather Global Weather Center, June 21, 2023 - AccuWeather®, the undisputed leader in Superior Accuracy™...