#1 battery brand sees 3x more engagement with AccuWeather’s severe weather-triggering and custom content
A #1 battery brand sees 3x more engagement with AccuWeather’s severe weather-triggering and custom content.
Lessons learned from the 2019 hurricane season. Reducing the risk and liability before, during and after the storm
An in-depth look at the 2020 hurricane season forecast
Impacts of Hurricanes Barry and Dorian and Tropical Storm Imelda
- • High-Impact, cross-platform display units
• Severe weather triggering & targeting
• Custom, co-branded video and article content
• Native, in-app background integration
• AccuWeather performed 20% above the brand agency’s viewability standards across weather aligned media and messaging
• Weather triggered messaging received 3x more interaction that standard run of site media
• Custom content featuring extreme meteorologist, Reed Timmer, garnered a 5.05% CTR
• 40% attention quality* on custom content
• 2x the benchmarked universal interaction rate**
*Attention Quality: Ratio of users that converted from hovering over an ad to interacting
**Universal Interaction Rate: Percentage of impressions where a user entered the frame of an ad and was active for at least half a second
Tell us about your company and one of our experts will be in touch.
The latest from AccuWeather
AccuWeather and Northwoods League Hit it Out of the Park with New Partnership
Collaboration brings critical weather insights to broad fanbase of highly popular collegiate baseball league AccuWeather Global Weather Center, May 13, 2021 - Global weather and digital media leader AccuWeather today announced its official partnership with the Northwoods League. As a partner, AccuWeather becomes the official weather provider of the Northwoods League, providing fans with weather...
AccuWeather and Royal Meteorological Society Kick Off Weather Photographer of the Year 2021 Competition
AccuWeather Global Weather Center, April 29, 2021 – The Royal Meteorological Society’s ‘Weather Photographer of the Year 2021’ competition launches today. It is free to enter and open to everyone. Whether you climb mountains, chase storms, scour coastlines or sit in your back garden capturing the beauty of the weather around you, the judges want to...
AccuWeather and SailGP Announce Partnership
Collaboration sets the course for global championship, kicking off in Hamilton, Bermuda AccuWeather Global Weather Center, April 22, 2021 - AccuWeather, the most accurate source of weather forecasts and warnings, today announced its official partnership with the global sail racing league, SailGP. As a partner, AccuWeather becomes the official weather provider of SailGP, supplying event...