#1 battery brand sees 3x more engagement with AccuWeather’s severe weather-triggering and custom content
A #1 battery brand sees 3x more engagement with AccuWeather’s severe weather-triggering and custom content.
Lessons learned from the 2019 hurricane season. Reducing the risk and liability before, during and after the storm
An in-depth look at the 2020 hurricane season forecast
Impacts of Hurricanes Barry and Dorian and Tropical Storm Imelda
- • High-Impact, cross-platform display units
• Severe weather triggering & targeting
• Custom, co-branded video and article content
• Native, in-app background integration
• AccuWeather performed 20% above the brand agency’s viewability standards across weather aligned media and messaging
• Weather triggered messaging received 3x more interaction that standard run of site media
• Custom content featuring extreme meteorologist, Reed Timmer, garnered a 5.05% CTR
• 40% attention quality* on custom content
• 2x the benchmarked universal interaction rate**
*Attention Quality: Ratio of users that converted from hovering over an ad to interacting
**Universal Interaction Rate: Percentage of impressions where a user entered the frame of an ad and was active for at least half a second
Tell us about your company and one of our experts will be in touch.
The latest from AccuWeather
AccuWeather Sponsors Climate Change Machine Learning Research Competition at University of Toronto
Artificial Intelligence research competition focuses on pressing issues and the intimate connection between science and weather AccuWeather Global Weather Center, October 22, 2020 -AccuWeather, provider of the world's most accurate weather forecasts and warnings, today announced it is a key sponsor of this year's Project X competition hosted by the University of Toronto's AI (U...
Weather Photographer of the Year 2020 Winners Announced
AccuWeather Global Weather Center, October 17, 2020 – Rudolf Sulgan's image, Blizzard, showing Brooklyn Bridge in New York, has been announced the winner of the Royal Meteorological Society's Weather Photographer of the Year 2020, in association with AccuWeather. Of a shortlist of 26 images chosen from over 7,700 entered into the competition, Blizzard was chosen as...
AccuWeather Elevates Oliver Knowlton to Chief Strategy Officer
Knowlton's considerable operational experience, executive-level consulting, and focus on growth make him a valued member of AccuWeather's leadership team. AccuWeather Global Weather Center, October 8, 2020 - AccuWeather today announced that Oliver Knowlton has been named Chief Strategy Officer (CS0), reporting directly to Founder and Chief Executive Officer Dr. Joel N. Myers, effective immediately. Knowlton...