#1 battery brand sees 3x more engagement with AccuWeather’s severe weather-triggering and custom content
A #1 battery brand sees 3x more engagement with AccuWeather’s severe weather-triggering and custom content.
Lessons learned from the 2019 hurricane season. Reducing the risk and liability before, during and after the storm
An in-depth look at the 2020 hurricane season forecast
Impacts of Hurricanes Barry and Dorian and Tropical Storm Imelda
- • High-Impact, cross-platform display units
• Severe weather triggering & targeting
• Custom, co-branded video and article content
• Native, in-app background integration
• AccuWeather performed 20% above the brand agency’s viewability standards across weather aligned media and messaging
• Weather triggered messaging received 3x more interaction that standard run of site media
• Custom content featuring extreme meteorologist, Reed Timmer, garnered a 5.05% CTR
• 40% attention quality* on custom content
• 2x the benchmarked universal interaction rate**
*Attention Quality: Ratio of users that converted from hovering over an ad to interacting
**Universal Interaction Rate: Percentage of impressions where a user entered the frame of an ad and was active for at least half a second
Tell us about your company and one of our experts will be in touch.
The latest from AccuWeather
AccuWeather and Royal Meteorological Society Kick Off Weather Photographer of the Year 2022 Competition
AccuWeather Global Weather Center, April 21, 2022 – Firmly established on the international calendar as it enters its 7th year, the Royal Meteorological Society’s Weather Photographer of the Year, in association with AccuWeather, is back and will be open for entries from Tuesday, April 26th – Tuesday, June 28th. It is free to enter and...
AccuWeather introduces Premium+ tier of award-winning app with advanced lifesaving features for threatening severe weather
AccuWeather Global Weather Center, May 4, 2022 - AccuWeather, the most used and proven most accurate source of forecasts and warnings today announced the launch of the new tier of its premium subscription package, Premium+, now on the AccuWeather app. The new tier offered at an affordable annual or monthly subscription fee in the AccuWeather...
AccuWeather NOW Live Streaming Service Launches on Amazon Freevee
AccuWeather Global Weather Center, April 28, 2022- AccuWeather NOWTM, the new video streaming product from AccuWeather, the proven leader in weather forecast accuracy, announced it has officially launched on Amazon Freevee, a free ad-supported streaming service that delivers premium content without having to purchase a subscription. Amazon Freevee viewers will now have to access AccuWeather's...