Leading insurance company sees 5x more engagement through a combination of custom weather triggers and high exposure integrations specifically targeted to users during every day and severe weather conditions
A leading insurance company sees 5x more engagement through a combination of custom weather triggers and high exposure integrations specifically targeted to users during every day and severe weather conditions.
Lessons learned from the 2019 hurricane season. Reducing the risk and liability before, during and after the storm
An in-depth look at the 2020 hurricane season forecast
Impacts of Hurricanes Barry and Dorian and Tropical Storm Imelda
• High-impact digital executions
• Pre/during/post severe weather triggering
• Custom audience targeting
• Existing contextual brand alignment
• The high-impact campaign garnered 40MM+ impressions, with an overall CTR of 1.37%
• The severe weather sponsorship that was deployed when severe weather was forecasted in a user’s area garnered over 2.5MM impressions cross-platform
• The Pre/during severe weather forecast anchor unit had a cross-platform CTR of 1.77%, compared to AccuWeather’s benchmark of 0.54%
• The mobile web sponsorship garnered a 5.60% CTR compared to AccuWeather’s benchmark of 1.2%
• The mobile hero unit performed very well, with a CTR of 6% compared to AccuWeather’s benchmark of 4.46%
Tell us about your company and one of our experts will be in touch.
The latest from AccuWeather
AccuWeather Sponsors Climate Change Machine Learning Research Competition at University of Toronto
Artificial Intelligence research competition focuses on pressing issues and the intimate connection between science and weather AccuWeather Global Weather Center, October 22, 2020 -AccuWeather, provider of the world's most accurate weather forecasts and warnings, today announced it is a key sponsor of this year's Project X competition hosted by the University of Toronto's AI (U...
Weather Photographer of the Year 2020 Winners Announced
AccuWeather Global Weather Center, October 17, 2020 – Rudolf Sulgan's image, Blizzard, showing Brooklyn Bridge in New York, has been announced the winner of the Royal Meteorological Society's Weather Photographer of the Year 2020, in association with AccuWeather. Of a shortlist of 26 images chosen from over 7,700 entered into the competition, Blizzard was chosen as...
AccuWeather Elevates Oliver Knowlton to Chief Strategy Officer
Knowlton's considerable operational experience, executive-level consulting, and focus on growth make him a valued member of AccuWeather's leadership team. AccuWeather Global Weather Center, October 8, 2020 - AccuWeather today announced that Oliver Knowlton has been named Chief Strategy Officer (CS0), reporting directly to Founder and Chief Executive Officer Dr. Joel N. Myers, effective immediately. Knowlton...