Leading insurance company sees 5x more engagement through a combination of custom weather triggers and high exposure integrations specifically targeted to users during every day and severe weather conditions
A leading insurance company sees 5x more engagement through a combination of custom weather triggers and high exposure integrations specifically targeted to users during every day and severe weather conditions.
Lessons learned from the 2019 hurricane season. Reducing the risk and liability before, during and after the storm
An in-depth look at the 2020 hurricane season forecast
Impacts of Hurricanes Barry and Dorian and Tropical Storm Imelda
• High-impact digital executions
• Pre/during/post severe weather triggering
• Custom audience targeting
• Existing contextual brand alignment
• The high-impact campaign garnered 40MM+ impressions, with an overall CTR of 1.37%
• The severe weather sponsorship that was deployed when severe weather was forecasted in a user’s area garnered over 2.5MM impressions cross-platform
• The Pre/during severe weather forecast anchor unit had a cross-platform CTR of 1.77%, compared to AccuWeather’s benchmark of 0.54%
• The mobile web sponsorship garnered a 5.60% CTR compared to AccuWeather’s benchmark of 1.2%
• The mobile hero unit performed very well, with a CTR of 6% compared to AccuWeather’s benchmark of 4.46%
Tell us about your company and one of our experts will be in touch.
The latest from AccuWeather
AccuWeather Celebrates 60 Years of Superior Forecast Accuracy
Founder and CEO Dr. Joel Myers: ‘I wanted to raise the respect for weather forecasters and meteorologists overall ... Today, when we forecast a snowstorm or a hurricane, people act on it and do what is necessary to get ready.' AccuWeather Global Weather Center, September 23, 2022 - Since its founding in 1962, AccuWeather, the...
AccuWeather and CoreLogic Join Forces to Build Solutions That Will Benefit Consumers via Location-specific Weather Notifications
AccuWeather Global Weather Center, September 21, 2022 – AccuWeather, the most accurate and most used provider of weather forecasts and warnings, today announced an expanded agreement with CoreLogic®, the leader in global property information, analytics, and data-enabled solutions. The two companies are combining their expertise and broadening opportunities within the insurance industry and other industry...
AccuWeather launches program to protect the climate health and safety of 1 million lives
AccuWeather Global Weather Center, September 21, 2022 - Today, AccuWeather, the most accurate and most used source of weather forecasts and warnings, unveils its Climate Impact Program, a partnership-based effort dedicated to protecting climate health and saving lives with better forecasts and information on severe weather and air pollution. Steven R. Smith, President of AccuWeather,...