Leading insurance company sees 5x more engagement through a combination of custom weather triggers and high exposure integrations specifically targeted to users during every day and severe weather conditions
A leading insurance company sees 5x more engagement through a combination of custom weather triggers and high exposure integrations specifically targeted to users during every day and severe weather conditions.
Lessons learned from the 2019 hurricane season. Reducing the risk and liability before, during and after the storm
An in-depth look at the 2020 hurricane season forecast
Impacts of Hurricanes Barry and Dorian and Tropical Storm Imelda
• High-impact digital executions
• Pre/during/post severe weather triggering
• Custom audience targeting
• Existing contextual brand alignment
• The high-impact campaign garnered 40MM+ impressions, with an overall CTR of 1.37%
• The severe weather sponsorship that was deployed when severe weather was forecasted in a user’s area garnered over 2.5MM impressions cross-platform
• The Pre/during severe weather forecast anchor unit had a cross-platform CTR of 1.77%, compared to AccuWeather’s benchmark of 0.54%
• The mobile web sponsorship garnered a 5.60% CTR compared to AccuWeather’s benchmark of 1.2%
• The mobile hero unit performed very well, with a CTR of 6% compared to AccuWeather’s benchmark of 4.46%
Tell us about your company and one of our experts will be in touch.
The latest from AccuWeather
AccuWeather is First Publisher to Introduce Green Media Products Powered by Scope3 for Agency and Brand Partners
AccuWeather Global Weather Center, November 1, 2022 - AccuWeather, the most accurate and most used source of weather forecasts and warnings, as well as a global media publisher, today announced it is the first publisher to partner with Scope3, the source of truth for digital supply chain emissions data, to offer Green Media Products (GMPs)...
AccuWeather Names Mark D'Andrea Global Chief Revenue Officer
Reporting to AccuWeather President Steven R. Smith, D'Andrea will be based at AccuWeather's new sales and development office at 80 Pine Street in New York City's financial district. AccuWeather Global Weather Center, October 18, 2022 - AccuWeather, the most accurate and most used source of weather forecasts and warnings, today announced the addition of Mark...
AccuWeather and Woodbine Entertainment announce partnership
AccuWeather Global Weather Center, April 12, 2022- AccuWeather, the world's most accurate weather source, announced today its partnership with Woodbine Entertainment Group, providing users of the popular HPIbet.com betting platform with race day forecasts and insights on a global scale, on the web and for mobile devices in Canada. Woodbine Entertainment's Canadian userbase can easily...