Leading insurance company sees 5x more engagement through a combination of custom weather triggers and high exposure integrations specifically targeted to users during every day and severe weather conditions
A leading insurance company sees 5x more engagement through a combination of custom weather triggers and high exposure integrations specifically targeted to users during every day and severe weather conditions.
Lessons learned from the 2019 hurricane season. Reducing the risk and liability before, during and after the storm
An in-depth look at the 2020 hurricane season forecast
Impacts of Hurricanes Barry and Dorian and Tropical Storm Imelda
• High-impact digital executions
• Pre/during/post severe weather triggering
• Custom audience targeting
• Existing contextual brand alignment
• The high-impact campaign garnered 40MM+ impressions, with an overall CTR of 1.37%
• The severe weather sponsorship that was deployed when severe weather was forecasted in a user’s area garnered over 2.5MM impressions cross-platform
• The Pre/during severe weather forecast anchor unit had a cross-platform CTR of 1.77%, compared to AccuWeather’s benchmark of 0.54%
• The mobile web sponsorship garnered a 5.60% CTR compared to AccuWeather’s benchmark of 1.2%
• The mobile hero unit performed very well, with a CTR of 6% compared to AccuWeather’s benchmark of 4.46%
Tell us about your company and one of our experts will be in touch.
The latest from AccuWeather
AccuWeather and Northwoods League Hit it Out of the Park with New Partnership
Collaboration brings critical weather insights to broad fanbase of highly popular collegiate baseball league AccuWeather Global Weather Center, May 13, 2021 - Global weather and digital media leader AccuWeather today announced its official partnership with the Northwoods League. As a partner, AccuWeather becomes the official weather provider of the Northwoods League, providing fans with weather...
AccuWeather and Royal Meteorological Society Kick Off Weather Photographer of the Year 2021 Competition
AccuWeather Global Weather Center, April 29, 2021 – The Royal Meteorological Society’s ‘Weather Photographer of the Year 2021’ competition launches today. It is free to enter and open to everyone. Whether you climb mountains, chase storms, scour coastlines or sit in your back garden capturing the beauty of the weather around you, the judges want to...
AccuWeather and SailGP Announce Partnership
Collaboration sets the course for global championship, kicking off in Hamilton, Bermuda AccuWeather Global Weather Center, April 22, 2021 - AccuWeather, the most accurate source of weather forecasts and warnings, today announced its official partnership with the global sail racing league, SailGP. As a partner, AccuWeather becomes the official weather provider of SailGP, supplying event...