Leading insurance company sees 5x more engagement through a combination of custom weather triggers and high exposure integrations specifically targeted to users during every day and severe weather conditions
A leading insurance company sees 5x more engagement through a combination of custom weather triggers and high exposure integrations specifically targeted to users during every day and severe weather conditions.
Lessons learned from the 2019 hurricane season. Reducing the risk and liability before, during and after the storm
An in-depth look at the 2020 hurricane season forecast
Impacts of Hurricanes Barry and Dorian and Tropical Storm Imelda
• High-impact digital executions
• Pre/during/post severe weather triggering
• Custom audience targeting
• Existing contextual brand alignment
• The high-impact campaign garnered 40MM+ impressions, with an overall CTR of 1.37%
• The severe weather sponsorship that was deployed when severe weather was forecasted in a user’s area garnered over 2.5MM impressions cross-platform
• The Pre/during severe weather forecast anchor unit had a cross-platform CTR of 1.77%, compared to AccuWeather’s benchmark of 0.54%
• The mobile web sponsorship garnered a 5.60% CTR compared to AccuWeather’s benchmark of 1.2%
• The mobile hero unit performed very well, with a CTR of 6% compared to AccuWeather’s benchmark of 4.46%
Tell us about your company and one of our experts will be in touch.
The latest from AccuWeather
AccuWeather Announces Partnership with FlexIt to Integrate World-Class Weather Forecasting Technology into Fitness Offering
AccuWeather Global Weather Center, October 21, 2021 - AccuWeather, the world’s most accurate weather source, announced today its partnership with the #1 virtual training platform, FlexIt, who also recently launched its premier training platform, FlexItPRO™. AccuWeather and Flexit have been collaborating since 2019, and now take their partnership to new heights by combining AccuWeather’s Superior Accuracy™...
AccuWeather Snow Alerts™ Now Available for Establishments Facing Winter Weather Challenges
New subscription service for small- to medium-sized schools, municipalities, ski areas and businesses delivers critical, proactive alerts ahead of snow and ice events to improve awareness and planning AccuWeather Global Weather Center, October 20, 2021 -AccuWeather, the world's most accurate and best-known weather source today debuted AccuWeather Snow Alerts™, a new, innovative and affordable service...
Weather Photographer of the Year 2021 Winners Announced
AccuWeather Global Weather Center October 18, 2021 -The Royal Meteorological Society has announced the 2021 winners of its popular, annual Weather Photographer of the Year competition in association with AccuWeather. Giulio Montini's spectacular photo, ‘Morning Fog', taken on an opaque autumn day from a small church on a hilltop in the town of Airuno, Italy, took...