Leading insurance company sees 5x more engagement through a combination of custom weather triggers and high exposure integrations specifically targeted to users during every day and severe weather conditions
A leading insurance company sees 5x more engagement through a combination of custom weather triggers and high exposure integrations specifically targeted to users during every day and severe weather conditions.
Lessons learned from the 2019 hurricane season. Reducing the risk and liability before, during and after the storm
An in-depth look at the 2020 hurricane season forecast
Impacts of Hurricanes Barry and Dorian and Tropical Storm Imelda
• High-impact digital executions
• Pre/during/post severe weather triggering
• Custom audience targeting
• Existing contextual brand alignment
• The high-impact campaign garnered 40MM+ impressions, with an overall CTR of 1.37%
• The severe weather sponsorship that was deployed when severe weather was forecasted in a user’s area garnered over 2.5MM impressions cross-platform
• The Pre/during severe weather forecast anchor unit had a cross-platform CTR of 1.77%, compared to AccuWeather’s benchmark of 0.54%
• The mobile web sponsorship garnered a 5.60% CTR compared to AccuWeather’s benchmark of 1.2%
• The mobile hero unit performed very well, with a CTR of 6% compared to AccuWeather’s benchmark of 4.46%
Tell us about your company and one of our experts will be in touch.
The latest from AccuWeather
AccuWeather to Launch Video Streaming Service AccuWeather NOW
AccuWeather Global Weather Center, July 29, 2021 - AccuWeather today announced it will launch a video streaming product later this summer called AccuWeather NOW. The streaming offering will feature 24 hours of continuous daily programming, dedicated to all things weather, including extreme and natural events, global forecasts, climate and weather-related long- and short-form documentaries from...
AccuWeather Launches Digital Hurricane Tracker In App and Online to Coincide with Above-Normal 2021 Hurricane Season
Innovative hurricane tracking feature brings most comprehensive hurricane information available to increase awareness of incoming hurricanes and their impacts, displaying exclusive AccuWeather Forecast Eye Path maps, impact graphics and easily navigable tools to track and follow storms for optimal preparation protection and insight. AccuWeather Global Weather Center, July 22, 2021 - AccuWeather today announced its...
AccuWeather Founder Dr. Joel N. Myers Comments on The New York Times Story on FOX Entry into Weather
Accurate, timely forecasts save lives Weather events have an annual global economic impact of trillions of dollars and cause hundreds of thousands of deaths and injuries each year. As increasingly volatile weather impacts more people, the focus should not be on an unproven entrant and “media wars,” (Fox's New Channel Changes the Climate for Weather TV, July 6,...